Join us October 20th – 23rd for four power packed days of training. Our training event will give you the proper tools and foundations for training church planters around the world, establishing Joshua Nations Bible Training Centers, and utilizing a new unique curriculum for rural and village church planters.
Registration form at bottom of this page
The event will be hosted in Rockwall, Texas (about 20 minutes east of downtown Dallas). We have graciously been offered a wonderful venue for this training event.
303 E Rusk St
Rockwall, TX 75087
October 20, 21, 22 (8:40am – 5:45pm)
- 3 Days of Church Planting Essentials (From Dynamic Church Planting International)
October 23(9:00am – 4:00pm)
- 1/2 Day of Joshua Nations Bible Training Center Implementation
- 1/2 Day of Joshua Nations Rural/Tribal Church Planting Module
- Certification to train with these resources anywhere in the world
Start and Stop Times
- The Start and Stop times for each day are dependent on the group progressing through the material. In many cases, the group will finish earlier than projected. However, it is best to allot these times in your schedule to accommodate the entirety of the curriculum and certification to multiply this international work.
Lunch is FREE
- We will provide free lunch on-sight for all who register attendance. Lunch will be of “free of charge” to you. However, we will have an opportunity for sowing/giving to help off-set the cost. Having lunch on-sight will allow us to resume the sessions more quickly and hopefully keep us ahead of schedule.
Trainers for the Event:
- Rev. Jason Holland – Joshua Nations (more about Jason)
- Dr. Henry Holland – New Beginnings Ministries (more about Henry)
- Dr. Sam Douglass – Dynamic Church Planting International (more about Sam)
- Rev. Sam Isaac – World Mission 360 (more about Sam)
It is our hope and desire to help you in your ministry efforts, by adding more tools in your tool belt. As a lifelong minister and missionary, I know the importance of adding more tools, resources and training to my repertoire.
Four days is a big commitment. However if you are able to commit ONE DAY, then we would love to have you join us Friday October 23rd for this one day intensive.
See the details of what is being offered above.
If you would like more information on the training, and to determine if the training is right for you, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me directly at 214-477-5812.